Part-Time Admissions Associate
The Preservation Society of Newport County seeks part-time candidates to work from Labor Day through October. One weekend day is required. Shifts are from 9:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Occasional special events may require work outside of this period.
Part-time Admissions Associate – must work a minimum of 3 days per week with the exception of high season, which is 4 days per week, Labor Day through October.
The Admissions Associate is often the initial point of customer service contact. The Associate will possess a clear understanding of our ticket and membership options and will assist the visitor in making ticket selections by offering suggestions for the visitor to consider. Once a selection has been made the Associate will complete the sale in a fast, friendly, and accurate manner.
The desirable candidate will posses the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one-year documented cash handling, and sales or customer service experience.
- Ability to operate sales programs.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and training guides.
- Familiarity with mobile devices strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work independently, multi-task, and establish priorities.
- Follow prescribed safety and health rules, regulations, and practices.
- A minimum of one weekend day per week is required for all guides.
- We are only closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas; guides must be available to work on other holidays.
How to Apply
122 total views, 2 today