Part-Time Administrative Supervisor
Discover. Achieve. Succeed. #BeHere
- This position is 0.6FTE, 3rd shift
- Location: US: WI: WEST BEND at our FROEDTERT WEST BEND HOSPITAL facility. This job is ON – SITE.
Manages and coordinates activities in collaboration with departmental leadership to maintain continuity of patient care. Responsible and accountable for all aspects of Hospital operations in the absence of Executive, Administrative and Departmental leadership. Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3-4 years relevant clinical experience in which leadership competence has been demonstrated is required.
- Nursing License is required. If no baccalaureate degree, must be enrolled and actively progressing in an academic program.
- Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required upon hire. American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred.
Perks & Benefits at Froedtert Health
Froedtert Health Offers a variety of perks & benefits to staff, depending on your role you may be eligible for the following:
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunity- Career Pathways & Career Tuition Assistance, CEU opportunities
- Academic Partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Referral bonuses
- Retirement plan – 403b
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Free Workplace Clinics
- Employee Assistance Programs, Adoption Assistance, Healthy Contributions, Care@Work, Moving Assistance, Discounts on gym memberships, travel and other work life benefits available
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes ten hospitals, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics draw patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. During your application and interview process, if you have a need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at 262-439-1961. We will attempt to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.
How to ApplyPlease apply here: Administrative Supervisor Job | Leadership jobs at Froedtert
81 total views, 1 today