Full-Time Administrative Specialist II > $1,500 Signing Bonus!
- Assist our Environmental Analysis Unit Manager in our day-to-day administrative operations.
- Initiate all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotions, reallocations, separations, Family Medical Leave Act in our online BEACON database.
- Create, compile, and generate personnel reports for management (i.e., vacancy reports, personnel action reports, salary comparisons/analysis, equity reports, employee/position reports, etc.).
- Initiate and complete our Notice to Proceed (NTP) process.
- Process invoices for payment to Private Engineering Firms in our SAP online database.
- Maintain personnel files, position numbers, position descriptions, unit organizational chart, unit directory, and employee work schedules.
- Prepare requests to post vacant positions and serve as our point of contact for our job postings.
- Perform hiring manager duties in our online NEOGOV applicant tracking system and coordinate candidate interviews.
- Prepare paperwork for all out-of-state travel.
- Supervise payroll functions and serve as back-up as needed.
- Manage record retention, archival, and disposal activities.
- Service as our liaison for our Employee Performance Management System (NCVIP) and coordinate our fixed assets, trainings, corporate credit cards, and be our Business Systems Information Portal (BSIP) security coordinator.
- Experience applying office management techniques, company policies, and practices.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using online databases.
- Customer service skills solving customer problems and challenges.
- Experience prioritizing work, managing processes and procedures to complete work assignments, and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of online databases, especially using the State’s BEACON database and/or SAP.
- Experience creating purchase orders, processing invoices, and managing budgets.
- High school/GED diploma, and
- 4+ years of relevant experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/ynmvff8a
96 total views, 0 today