Full-Time Administrative Specialist – Entry Level!
- Perform office administration tasks to support our administrative, program, and technical operations.
- Coordinate project administration activities related to data entry, certified payrolls, records review, technician training, Share Point entry and TIM’s entry.
- Perform records, reports, and filing activities.
- Engage with the public, answer phones, and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Process and approve time entry/payroll, process invoices, maintain purchase order contracts and accounts payable using our SAP database system.
- Create requisitions, travel expense vouchers, database entries, and Human Resources administration.
- Lead our HR duties including knowing all policies/procedures and processing all actions for the department’s hiring process, Family Medical Leave Act, retirements, and separations.
- Ensure training compliance for our County office by maintaining records and certifications of unit staff.
- Process all certified payroll for contracts including collecting, checking, scanning, and filing.
- Create typed correspondence, perform filing, and handle incoming/outgoing mail.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and the ability to operate office equipment.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), Internet, online databases (e.g., Beacon, NeoGov, Service Now, CARS, SAP, DocuSign).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to use correct grammar and spelling to compose, update and proofread correspondence when completing forms, letters, and reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical knowledge with Engineers, coworkers, and public.
- Ability to learn and keep up to date on our current project workload.
- Skills to schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings.
- Strong general math skills and significant vocabulary/grammar skills for proofreading correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Excellent composition skills, attention to detail, and consistency with data entry/correspondence.
- Ability to work in an inside environment including being exposed to significant sitting for long periods of time.
- Strength to lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- A Driver’s License.
- Customer service experience (telephone, personal, and electronic)
- You may be required to work during adverse weather such as snow and/or ice, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. that may lead to working extended daily hours, weekends, nights, and holidays.
- High school/GED diploma, and
- 2+ years of related administrative experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/bb25htv6
233 total views, 0 today