Full-Time Administrative Executive Assistant – 200000DS
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .
Our Filtration Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Nashville, TN for an Executive Administrative Assistant. This Executive Administrative Assistant will support the Executive Director of Human Resources within our Filtration Business Unit.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
* Acts as an extension of senior management ensuring a positive customer experience while being the representative of senior management to others.
* Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, overseeing visitors, routing callers and answering questions and requests.
* Anticipates to the needs of senior management and manages his/her schedules. Arranges and coordinates travel arrangements including expense reports and visa/passport requirements.
* Gathers, compiles, verifies and analyses information for management’ use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations and news releases.
* Facilitates smooth communications between senior management and coworkers and between senior management and external parties such as media, customers, vendors and the public.
* Maintains the security and confidentiality of management’ records and files.
* Monitors, reviews and approves standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
* Reports required information on a regular basis as assigned (e.g. monthly).
* Performs various tasks using independent judgement and discretion; e.g., preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
* Act as resource for colleagues with less experience.
* Welcomes visitors, ensures and maintains proper sign-in documents and explains/follows safety procedures.
* Completes all incoming and outgoing mail requirements, including courier services and manages maintenance of the postage machine as applicable.
* Schedules appointments, meetings and books conference rooms.
* Orders lunch for both employees and visitors.
* Manages the office supplies stockroom, places office supplies order and maintains effective administration.
* Contacts vendors and suppliers as requested to advise of plant/site shutdowns and other disruptions in service.
* Maintains badges for new hires, contractors and visitors.
* Supports administrative projects as assigned.
* Provides other administrative support activities where required.
* Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
* Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
* Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
* Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
* Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
* Data Communication and Visualization – Constructs a tale of the business problem, root cause, solution options, and opportunities through illustrating data visually, including reports and dashboards.
* Data Analytics – Interprets information relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks and leverages analytical problem-solving tools to draw conclusions and communicate meaningful patterns that drive business insights; assesses quality of data as an initial step of the analysis.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
Significant work experience and in-depth knowledge obtained through specialized training and relevant experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify.
Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: https://www.cumminstalentcommunity.com/profile/join/
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=d37fc8a967ac04c2cc0d98a164c2fc0e
76 total views, 1 today