Full-Time Administrative Coordinator, Global Development Operations
This Individual will provide logistical support in maintaining calendars, organizing travel and handling expense reports for Global Development Operations leadership. The role entails interacting with both internal and external parties at a very senior level, where tact and diplomacy are necessary. The Assistant will develop presentations, charts, graphs, reports, spreadsheets and documents on a personal computer to support the Vice President, GDO and his/her direct reports (the GDO Leadership Team). He/she will support the GDO LT by coordinating Group meetings, booking conference rooms and greeting/hosting Vendors. He/she will also partner with Mallinckrodt Talent Acquisition (TA) to schedule GDO Candidate interviews and host Candidates while on-site. The Assistant will assist in the processing of contracts/consulting agreements, create and maintain general correspondence (i.e., letters, memos, etc.) and maintain Department organization charts and databases. This Individual must be able to prioritize and manage multiple demands simultaneously and be highly skilled in the following areas: attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure, flexibility to changing priorities, anticipating needs and acting upon those needs.
· Manage and maintain Outlook schedules; coordinate and schedule meetings using Outlook
· Manage the New Hire/Onboarding/Transfer/Termination process
· Manage Professional Organization registrations and memberships
· Maintain department org charts, job descriptions and resumes
· Coordinate travel arrangements
· Prepare and audit expense reports
· Develop presentations, charts and graphs
· Organize internal and off-site meetings
· Manage the interview process with HR/Talent Acquisition
· Develop and maintain SharePoint sites
· Assist in contract/consulting agreement process
· Generate purchase orders
· Draft and/or compose correspondence
· Serve as back-up for Assistant to Sector Executive Management
· File, copy, scan, fax and FedEx documents
· Maintain all Department files and administer record retention
· Order and maintain inventory of Department office supplies
Department specific/Non-essential responsibilities:
Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Minimum of Associates Degree preferred
Experience / Skills:
· At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or Coordinator role; demonstrated ability to support Department and Vice President level role(s)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of responsibility for dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
· Demonstrated mastery of Outlook, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Sharepoint, Coupa, and Dolphin
· Aptitude for mastering new software programs
· Ability to prepare communications from draft; excellent editing and grammar skills
· Ability to interpret a variety of complex instructions and comprehend procedures
· Ability to perform research and data-gathering assignments with little or no supervision
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Ability to work under stress and make sound decisions with minimal input from others
· Must possess superb time management and organizational skills
· Must be detail-oriented, customer-focused, and have excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Skills/Competencies: Sound judgment, high initiative, strong organizational and planning skills, focus on teamwork and customer services; focus on quality and accuracy of work
· Customer Focus: A concern for thoroughly understanding the needs of internal and external customers and making customer satisfaction a top priority.
· Drive for Results: A strong motivation to achieve work goals and quantifiable business results.
· Interpersonal Relationships: The ability and desire to cooperate, collaborate, and partner with others.
· Cross-Cultural Respect: Realizing the worth of all people and respecting others regardless of background or cultural differences.
· Adaptability: Effectively adjusts to changes and deals effectively with uncertainties in work environment.
· Creative Problem Solving: The ability to generate new and valuable ideas and effective solutions to difficult problems; connects previously unrelated notions.
· Confidentiality: This Individual will be exposed to confidential information and must treat information appropriately.
How to ApplyIf interested in being considered for this role, please visit the link below to apply: https://mallinckrodt.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MallinckrodtCareers/job/US-Specialty-Brand-Headquarters---USA501/Administrative-Coordinator--Global-Development-Operations_JR000009864-1
35 total views, 1 today