Full-Time Administrative Associate II
- Be a master using specialized skills operating our Fujitsu Scanner FI6770.
- Recognize and verify critical document items before storing scanned documents.
- Ensure timely scanning and storing of documents that will help facilitate information retrieval. T
- Obtain supplies from our stockroom to fill (mostly paper) requests for restocking.
- Manage special scanning requests such as large batch jobs or odd-sized materials.
- Perform shredding and ensure shredder is maintained.
- Skills in basic troubleshooting techniques for office equipment malfunction and effectively follow up in the event of equipment/system failures.
- Skills and experience operating scanners & current data equipment.
- Good independent judgement.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new information-processing needs.
- High school/GED diploma, and
- 1+ year of administrative experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://bit.ly/3yPnPC
298 total views, 0 today