Full-Time Administrative Assistant I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Perform secretarial and administrative duties. Manage schedules, arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Remain knowledgeable of business unit’s policies. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. May work for one o r several department professionals, division heads, units, officers, or managers.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs administrative support tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, maintaining office equipment, maintaining department conference room schedules, and other similar duties.
* Maintains manager’s calendar by scheduling appointments, intervening to remind of upcoming engagements, and rescheduling as necessary.
* Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
* Completes accounting forms, spreadsheets, and transactions; tracks actual expenses; researches and reconciles discrepancies; and performs other duties necessary to maintain department financial accounts.
* Maintains payroll records by totaling hours worked/exception hours, vacation days, sick days, etc.
* Distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
* Maintains files on correspondence, clients, reports, and other records by inserting new documents and disposing of outdated material.
* Uses features and functions of computer software packages to produce electronic mail, reports, spreadsheets, charts, graphics, spreadsheets, or databases, etc.
* Processes forms for on-boarding/off-boarding of resources, executing personnel/benefit actions and communicating information relating to policies, procedures and benefit programs.
* Monitors office supply inventory and reorders as necessary.
* Provides direction and trains other administrative and clerical personnel as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of general office operations and procedures as well as clerical accounting procedures
* Ability to type, format and produce reports, charts, graphs, and other general correspondence using various PC software packages
* Considerable knowledge of the use of office equipment required by the position (e.g., PC, typewriter, word processor, copier, fax) and any software associated with that equipment (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
* Ability to type; format and produce reports, charts, graphs, and other general correspondence using various PC software packages
* Skill to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information
* Skill to process mail and answer telephone
* Attention to detail in making appointments, travel arrangements and maintaining forms, records, etc.
* Ability to classify and assemble file materials as well as organize and complete the distribution of materials in a timely manner
* Ability to process financial and payroll transactions
* Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner, to ask questions on assignments, and to escalate issues in a timely manner to ensure on time and accurate completion
* Ability to problem solve
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry-Level position within field. Requires little to no experience in discipline. Conducts routine tasks as directed. Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires up to three (3) years of experience or equivalent education.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guMzkxNzcuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
1 total views, 1 today