Full-Time Administrative Assistant 2
Are you Rockstar looking to make an impact on your community?! Looking for a career where you and your awesomeness are valued and can help make a difference? If yes, the Administrative Assistant 2 is the career for you!
The Spokane Regional Health District is one of first agencies to be accredited through the Public Health Accreditation Board and is one of 35 public health agencies serving 39 counties in Washington State. As a leader and partner in public health, we protect, improve, and promote the health and wellbeing of the lives of our community. We offer a work-life balance for all our employees with an array of benefits and incentives for enriching their life and career with the Health District, including Public Loan Forgiveness.
Who you are?
You are a dedicated, hard-working, and driven member of your community whose passion and drive will help with supporting the Administration team!
About the Position.
The Administrative Assistant 2 position is located in Spokane, Washington at the Spokane Regional Health District building located close to downtown.
In this role, you will provide services and support to the Administration team with schedules, travel arrangements, purchase orders, general office duties and receives visitors to the Administration office. You will serve as the collection contact for various SharePoint sites, provide technical support for the Facilities ticketing system, and assist with processing orders. You are the Rockstar that will coordinate and plan agency wide events, including catering, agendas and other requests as need.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of responsible and advanced administrative support experience including the full range of office and support functions; telephone and reception, word processing, spreadsheet, and other personal computer applications, filing systems, mail, supplies, budgeting, and accounting.
- SharePoint and advanced Microsoft 365 experience preferred.
- An equivalent combo of education, experience and certification may be considered.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information/documents
If you feel you are the Rockstar we are looking for, apply online at www.srhd.org today!
How to ApplyIf you feel you are the Rockstar we are looking for, apply online at www.srhd.org today!
254 total views, 0 today