Full-Time Admin Specialist with Accounting skills
- Review, evaluate, and approve complex purchase orders and invoices.
- Compare payment amounts on invoices to amounts entered into our online SAP database.
- Confirm invoices are submitted in sequential order without duplications.
- Verify that payment amounts match our online SAP database entries.
- Ensure appropriate approval signatures are documented.
- Verify that required documentation is linked to our online SAP database invoices with document numbers recorded on the first page of each.
- Assist in communicating with internal staff and external parties to ensure procedures are followed and issues related to purchase orders and invoices are resolved.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability identifying and understanding issues, problems, and corrective actions with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability exercising judgment and discretion in applying and interpreting policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of NCDOT’s organizational hierarchy.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using online databases, such as SAP, for invoicing procedures and procurement processes.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- High school/GED diploma, and
- 2+ years of related administrative experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Call me: Charlene Philips at 919.707.6060.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/4yxefj56
46 total views, 0 today