Full-Time Accounts Receivable Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages the development, implementation and/or maintenance of one or more accounting systems which may include journal entries, general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, revenue reconciliation, cash flows, etc. in accordance with generally accepted accounting policies and procedures.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops, leads, manages and motivates staff.
* Monitors staff performance, works with Human Resources on issues, works with employees to implement goals and document progress.
* Designs operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
* Ensures timely and accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data and revenue.
* May work with external consultants or auditors to provide required information and ensure proper recordkeeping for historical purposes.
* Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures, and policies.
* Participates in annual audits and special projects.
* Identifies areas of potential improvement.
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Review and post cash application batches in a timely manner.
* Manages collections process and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience. May require a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Requires strong management skills
* Requires strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
* Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
* Requires extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and their application in a large, diverse organization
* Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
* Strong analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills
* Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
* Skill in productivity, planning, and workload management
* Ability to design, document, and implement process improvements
* Strong system management/control experience
* High volume collections experience required
* Management of international teams preferred
Accounts Receivable Manager
Intermediate managerial role- manages the coordination of the activities of a section within the department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to team members within latitude of established company policies and handles all employee-related issues (i.e. annual and interim reviews, goal setting and merit increases and if necessary employee actions). Escalates and works with Human Resources on employee-related performance issues to determine corrective action plans. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect group. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and policies in selecting meth ods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as advisor to team members in meeting schedules and/or resolving problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements, and may have budget responsibilities. Typically requires five or more years of experience in an accounting leadership role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guNjUwNzkuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
34 total views, 2 today