Full-Time Accounts Payable Team Lead
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees all accounts payable practices while maintaining department efficiencies, by verifying accuracy, control and meeting deadlines for scheduled weekly check runs. Point of contact for all process escalations to ensure resolution within strict deadlines.
• Manages training for all new hires, ensuring all user documents are updated and accurate for training and compliance purposes.
• Responsible for overseeing the daily/weekly claim processing interfaces to the oracle financial system. Ensures the daily deadlines are met for all EFT and Positive pay files.
• Provides daily AP payment report to AR team for Positive pay reconciliation and ensure all files have been created and confirmed daily.
• Monitoring daily bank recon upload files and communicates any exceptions or errors to ensure files can be uploaded accurately and timely.
• Manage the E-Payables process and reconcile virtual cards to the AP sub-ledger and post to GL.
• Provides quarterly and monthly reports as needed per client contractual requirements and internal reporting.
• Communicates with managers and vendors timely to ensure disputed invoices are handled accurately and efficiently.
• Support Broker Commission department to ensure monthly commission payments are handled accurately and timely.
• Manage all Board related payment activity including reporting and 1099 reconciliation at year end.
• Lead 1099 process and work with IT and third party vendor validating all required 1099’s are created and processed accurately and timely, meeting all required IRS deadlines and guidelines.
• Point of contact for internal managers concerns by responding to questions on disbursements and General Ledger Account allocation.
• Support Accounting team by reviewing issues log and meeting weekly to resolve any discrepancies between the AP Sub-ledger and General ledger.
• Manage payment inquiries within the claims system and Sales Force application.
• Leads all testing for new project implementations along with supporting system upgrades ensuring full end to end testing is performed successfully and timely.
• Other duties as needed or required.
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• 5 years Accounts Payable /Finance experience.
• Oracle accounting software experience preferred.
• Attention to details
• Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Intermediate to advance in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Advanced communication/interpersonal skills.
• Advanced Analytical/Complex Problem solving skills
• Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
How to Applyhttp://gr.8job.co/8o9IBMfw
18 total views, 1 today