Part-Time Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Perform bookkeeping functions (including but not limited to preparing checks, coding and posting invoices, preparing deposits, journal entries, reconciliations).
- Follow up on accounts receivable outstanding amounts.
- Organize accounts payable reports
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Other Functions as required
- Experience in accounting
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- General understanding of computerized accounting systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Quick-books and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines.
- Assertive, comfortable communicating with various types of individuals.
- Good team player.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
$23-$25/hour depending on experience
20-25 hours a week. Hours can be worked anytime Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
How to ApplyApply via the "Apply" form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
91 total views, 0 today