Full-Time Accounts Payable Analyst
Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable area for North America, primarily consisting of overseeing the BPO and assisting with escalated matters. Additionally, processing of vendor invoices of both PO and non-PO based invoices. Oversee payments processed by BPO and assist with issues. Manage the virtual payment process which includes the vendor onboarding to the program, the release of payments, and resolving vendor issues with the program. Review weekly disbursements for accuracy, timeliness, and adherence to AP procedures.
- Invoice resolution/investigation assistance when BPO team is unable to resolve.
- Invoice issue escalation
- Intercompany invoice posting, working with Accounting.
- Work with AR to resolve intercompany billing/invoice issues
- Work with treasury group to stop payment, void and re-issue checks when required.
- System administrator for AP invoice (Dolphin) system
- SAP & Dolphin ticket initiation, follow-up, testing, implementation
- SOX and internal audit contact for AP
- User training on AP (Dolphin)
- Procurement liaison
- Work with outside provider of PRGX (reviewing/approving claims, resolving outstanding issues)
- Work with outside provider of DMA for unclaimed property review
- Internal and external customer support
- Refund check research, coding & electronic funds received research, coding
- Exception/urgent check processing
- Bulk upload support
- System UAT related to cross functional projects
- Provide requested reports, analytics, and audit support to FP&A, Accounting, and outside Auditors
- Develop and maintain AP processes and procedures
- Distribution and oversight of assignments to AP staff for Critical Care. Manage AP team priorities to ensure on time deliverables i.e. weekly disbursements to vendors and employees. Train team members on all new processes within the group. Cross-train in different AP areas to create a cohesive, well-rounded team. Encourages a collaborative team environment where information is shared to offer better service to our vendors and employees.
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 or more years’ experience with accounts payable, finance, accounting
- Experience with SAP Financial Systems, preferably Accounts Payable
- Experience with Dolphin bolt-on software to SAP, preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced proficiency with Excel required
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong analytical skills and orientation for process design/improvement
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Independent worker with a high degree of integrity and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to improve cash flow, operational efficiencies, and compliance
- Action oriented approach
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to shifting priorities
This position will interact, collaborate and conduct training with all levels of employees throughout the company.
This position is an office-based office position and available for hybrid working at office and home.
How to ApplyIf interested, please submit your application via the link below... https://mallinckrodt.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MallinckrodtCareers/job/MKG-Hazelwood-MO-675---USA037/Accounts-Payable-Analyst_JR000013102
48 total views, 1 today