Full-Time Account Manager
Job Title Account Manager
Report line Account Director
Location Hybrid Skating Panda office, London and working from home
Company Skating Panda Limited
Salary Up to £34,000 (Depending on experience)
WHY WORK AT SKATING PANDA
At Skating Panda we believe that for too long much of the work labelled ‘purpose’, has been purely cosmetic, lacking any real substance. This work, whilst giving the illusion of systemic change, fails to address the fundamental shifts that need to be made within brands and organisations
Only by tackling the core can a lasting purposeful change be made to an organisation and, in turn, we can achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. We feel that whilst cosmetic change is about saying and sometimes even doing the right thing, core change is about being the right thing. We call this real impact and we are pioneers in this space.
We live our values every day as a team. We are proud of our already inclusive, transparent and healthy workplace culture at Skating Panda where every voice is heard and every lived experience respected and valued. Our diverse experiences, backgrounds and playfulness (yes, we like to have fun too) is what makes the Skating Panda world so rewarding.
We work with some of the most forward-thinking individuals in business and non-profits alike in helping solve the most challenging matters of our time. These include The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Benchmarking Alliance, NHS Charities Together, Sky, The Internet Watch Foundation and global women’s rights movements.
As we grow we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join our team.
You will work on a variety of projects that cover not for-profit and corporate clients and campaigns. You will work directly in client teams, with support and input from our managers to build relationships, manage communications and deliver world class work.
You will have strong client managing skills and be able to project manage complex work from end to end. The Account Manager also inputs into the strategy space, working to our Senior Leadership Team on key projects that require research and strategic support.
We’re looking for an excellent writer who can bring inspiration and flair to their work, someone with great attention to detail and strong knowledge of digital communications.
You will work with the team to find leads and be a part of the broader Client Services function that drives growth for Skating Panda.
We’re looking for someone with agency experience, strong on delivery, hungry to learn, adaptable and who takes pride in getting things done well to drive positive change in the world.
WORKING WITH OUR CLIENTS:
- Supporting day to day activity across a number of clients, developing and delivering projects for a range of organisations
- Alongside the Account Director, meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements and present project ideas/execution and budget to the client
- Building strong relationships with clients positioning yourself and the agency as trusted advisors
- Maintain excellent client communications at all times
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, digital, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates an organisation’s activities, products and/or services
IMPACT AND GROWTH WORK
- Demonstrating the value of the Skating Panda team and services through measurement of impact
- Setting, monitoring, and meeting impact KPIs for all work
- Understanding and demonstrating the positive impact that Skating Panda’s services have on society as well as to our clients and partners directly
- Working into Account Director level to manage budgets, ensure adherence to brand guidelines and keep leads for new business moving through the sales pipeline
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicityevents as required
- Contribute to business development activities including proposals and pitch documents
- Maintain appropriate databases, collating analytics and metrics for communications
- Supporting, mentoring and coaching junior members of the team to develop in their role
- Actively contributing to a vibrant and inclusive working culture and living and breathing our values in all your work
- 2+ years experience in an agency environment/communications role preferred
- Superb written and oral communication skills – able to work with a broad cross-section of both internal and external contacts
- Values driven and an ethos to consistently deliver a high quality and innovative service to all clients, colleagues and partners
- Ability to work on own initiative and find solutions to achieve objectives
- Proven project and time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstratable interest in impact particularly across our three focus areas of gender, health and climate.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work collaboratively with the wider team
- Ability to manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management
SALARY & BENEFITS
Up to £34,000 annual salary
We provide excellent benefits including:
25 days holiday (full time employees)
5 annual volunteer days
Private Health Insurance
The Skating Panda World includes:
Bamboo culture club with its regular social outings, knowledge sharing
Lunch and learn sessions with internal and external speakers
Learning and development opportunities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
At Skating Panda, we practise what we preach and believe a sustainable impact is made by a diverse workforce. Skating Panda respects all applicants, regardless of age, disability, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities and expect all staff, clients, and suppliers to respect and share these values.
How to ApplyTo apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
97 total views, 0 today