Full-Time Account Manager
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager positions are the “face” of Snow to the client. This position is ultimately responsible for ensuring that client expectations are being exceeded in regard to the specifications outlined in agreed-upon Statements of Work (SOW). Account Managers, even more so than other team members, must be able to anticipate needs, be influential without authority, and sell the services of Snow at all times. They are responsible for having a good understanding of the brand strategy and marketing goals, as well as an understanding of the client’s unique skills or gaps in performance and communication. Account Managers must have strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills. They must also be able to balance the needs of the client with the needs of Snow’s business. They must have the ability to quickly build trust and credibility with the client. They are responsible for communicating the status of an account to their superiors, their peers, and their subordinates. In addition, they are responsible for daily communication with the client.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager must be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
• Reports to and assists the Account Director
• Interfaces directly with clients to maintain open and frequent communication
• Coordinates the planning, scheduling, and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics for the organization
• Develops marketing materials and procedures for dissemination
• Manages vendor relationships, including contracting, supervision, and project instructions
• Documents all marketing projects on an ongoing basis and completes summary reports and analysis as needed
• Prepares reports and analyses of industry trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions
• Identifies and implements methods to improve area operations, processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers
• Develops methods for increased and effective utilization of the Patient Ambassador® model in patient-engagement activities, strategies, and/or tactics
• Conducts demographic and other marketing studies to identify trends to maximize effectiveness of marketing efforts and determine return on investment (ROI)
• Evaluates and analyzes targeted markets and strategies to identify potential areas of new business or expansion of services with existing clients
• Thoroughly understands the disease category for each representative brand
• Thoroughly understands the brand strategy, product attributes, main competitors, and major issues facing the space for each representative brand
• Interfaces with clients, contractors, health care professionals and vendors with professionalism
• Attends and contributes to all internal staff meetings
• Proactively identifies areas to improve upon internal operations and processes and develops appropriate improvement action plans
• Promotes teamwork by being collaborative and supportive of fellow employee’s projects
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement
• Consistently and effectively coordinates, plans, and executes projects that support the team’s internal strategy and timelines
• Manages and tracks individual projects and follows up to make sure they are completed
• Maintains accurate and honest records such as contact reports, status reports, dashboards, etc.
• Supports the implementation of promotional programs to publicize and promote various activities, events, and/or tactics
• Represents the organization at various community functions and/or meetings; promotes existing and new programs and/or policies
• Supports the team’s initiatives which involve travel
• Manages internal stakeholders within the creative department and ambassador services to further the brand strategy and meet client objectives
• The primary job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed
While not all positions have the core responsibility of “cold-calling” or outreach calls, all positions will be expected to perform this task when necessary. Account Managers may frequently be called upon to make outreach calls in support of a client or brand initiative. Therefore, the candidate selected for this position will be expected to contribute as needed to this important function. Candidates not comfortable or willing to make outreach calls, which are typically “cold calls,” should take this into consideration when applying for the position.
Weekend and Night Work:
Although day-to-day work should primarily take place during regular office hours (8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m., Monday–Friday) there will be situations that may require working late into the evening and/or over the weekend. The candidate selected for the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager position should have the expectation that the workload and nature of the work will require hours that may extend past the normal business hours of the company. This includes working on the weekends.
The core business hours that you work may change based on business needs, and shifts may change from time to time.
The size and nature of our company will require working in collaboration with people in other departments. Candidates must demonstrate their willingness/ability to step into other roles as needed to drive the success of the company. Candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to be a contributing member of a team that has goals that are broader than an individual job description or function.
Candidates must have the ability to read and comprehend general documents relating to the pharmaceutical/bio-technology industry that include but are not limited to, medical education, medical periodicals, clinical trial data, package inserts, medical procedures, industry regulations, and reimbursement/tax guidelines. Candidates must have the ability to prepare and present business reports and correspondence. Candidates will have demonstrated their ability to effectively and professionally communicate with managers, clients, customers, Ambassadors, and the general public. Working with patients requires candidates to exercise discretion and empathy as patients are living with chronic conditions. Fluency in a foreign language is a plus.
Travel is a fundamental part of the Account Manager position. From time to time it may be necessary to travel to support the team or complete job tasks. Candidates must be able to accommodate the specific travel requirements of the role. Travel expectation: 25%.
Travel will include, but is not limited to:
• Traveling to client/partner locations to support meetings
• Traveling to event locations to provide support/direction
• Traveling to shoot locations to provide support/direction
The core of our business is working with patients. It is most likely that the selected candidate will come in contact with Personal Consumer Information (PCI) of patients living with chronic illness. It will be required that you take training courses that include, but are not limited to:
• Snow Policy Training
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Adverse Event (AE) Reporting Training
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Training
Candidates must have excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment to include:
• Word-processing (Word)
• Spreadsheets (Excel)
• Presentation software (Power Point)
• Email (Outlook)
• Internet and World Wide Web
• Salesforce (preferred)
Candidates will have the ability to comprehend and utilize basic mathematics as well as business statistics to include percentages, ratios, discounts, interest, commissions, and proportions.
Candidates will have the ability to identify and define problems while applying effective problem-solving skills through collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions. Candidates will have the ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Candidates will have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Candidates will be capable of applying industry benchmarks to create standardized practices. Candidates selected for the Account position are expected to take responsibility for a number of additional tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
• Creation of strategic and succinct PowerPoint presentations/Word documents based on ambiguous and often absent data/information
• Articulation in verbal and written form the capabilities of the corporation and how they can support client’s needs
• Effective “selling” of Snow’s services to current and prospective clients
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands (to finger, handle, or feel), reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment/Environmental Conditions:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with no or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Certificates, Licenses, and, Registrations:
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license. In some instances, a passport may be necessary.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and three to five years of related experience and/or training preferred.
How to Applywww.snow-companies.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
85 total views, 1 today