Full-Time Account Manager
Flipboard is the world’s first social magazine, designed to inform and inspire the world. Available on web, iOS, and Android, Flipboard offers the world important and influential articles, videos, podcasts and products shared by the greatest publishers and our vibrant Flipboard community to advance conversation, keep people informed, and inspire them to engage, learn, and lead.
The Account Manager will be a major contributor to the success of Flipboard. You will support the Flipboard Sales team, mainly in post-sale efforts but ultimately through the entire campaign life cycle from the RFP stage to campaign execution and renewal. You will partner cross-functionally with internal Ad Operations, Pricing & Yield, Creative Production, and Analytics teams as well as directly build client relationships to grow our advertising accounts.
The Flipboard team is currently working remotely. Join our team and work from the US or Canada.
Role and Responsibilities
- Autonomously lead and manage the entire post-sale execution process, which includes reviewing advertiser contract terms, campaign kick-off calls, and creative production project management
- Drive test and learn efforts to identify the product offering, pricing and industry positioning to successfully offer performance advertising solutions for both brands and publishers.
- Provide some light QA work in partnership with Ad Ops to confirm campaigns are running as expected
- Provide post-launch support by taking screenshots, monitoring delivery and performance, and present opportunities for optimizations and then oversee implementation
- Prepare campaign analysis materials mapping back to client KPIs to drive upsells and renewals
- Participate in weekly Account Management team meetings to share campaign insights and stay informed on product updates and weekly Ad Ops + Account Management campaign status meetings
- Participate in proposal kick-off for future campaigns through collaboration in strategic meetings with Sales Directors, Account Executives and Sales Planning
- Collaborate closely with sellers and proactively strategize new business opportunities
- Design and produce proposal and pitch materials, when needed, including decks, media plans and specs
- Have strong ability to pull data from Comscore, Oracle, GWI, etc. to develop key insights and collaborate with Analytics team on research studies
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Mac, Keynote, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office (strong experience with pivot tables necessary)
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing, digital campaign management role
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail; enjoys working with data and conducting analyses
- Comfortable with leading presentations to agencies and clients alike to story tell around the success of a campaign and future partnership opportunities
- Desire to wear many hats and learn quickly in a challenging and adaptive environment
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience with mobile applications and mobile advertising
- Experience in native self-service platforms such as Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords, Taboola, Outbrain
- Experience with Order Management and Ad-serving systems
Benefits & Perks
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance; flexible and generous “out of office time” for holidays, vacations, sick leave, relaxation and wellness, in addition to a mid-year and end of year break, totaling 10 days. We also offer an employee assistance program, plus eligibility to participate in pension (CAN) or 401k (US) plans with an employer contribution.
Why Join Flipboard?
- Our vision: At a time when society could really benefit from being more informed and inspired, we are enabling great stories to reach passionate communities around the world.
- Our team: Led by experienced CEO, Mike McCue, the Flipboard team is a positive, respectful, and diverse group of bright and highly capable people who work collaboratively with strong purpose and vision.
- Our culture: We value an environment and culture that encourages people’s voices and perspectives to be heard. We believe that leveraging our team will lead us to create better products and services for all our users and partners. We value diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences of our team members, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all.
- Our value: We are fully funded and making steady, meaningful progress on a premium, high margin business within a $600B, highly strategic market. Our business model is tightly aligned with our values, our partners and our user experience which makes our company both valuable and unique.
- Our product: Millions of people truly love Flipboard and rely on it regularly. Flipboard is a standard bearer for great mobile design, innovation, and we deeply value craftsmanship.
- Our platform: Our platform selects the best content from thousands of publishers around the world, organizes it into highly personalized feeds, and presents it for further curation by the community. We are driven by hard technical challenges and we value pioneering new technology to continually increase the power, efficiency and scale of our platform.
Flipboard is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Flipboard is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
How to ApplyTo apply, please click here.
383 total views, 0 today