Full-Time Account Executive I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
For a specific line of business, telephonically sells products and/or services and manages relationships with existing named accounts to ensure satisfaction, account retention, and continued revenue growth and profitability.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Acts as primary liaison between client and Black Knight and understands client’s needs, including financial expectations and restrictions.
* Telephonic inbound/outbound sales role that is responsible for generating revenue and/or profit margin in small to mid-sized accounts.
* Limited field activity may occur, but only on an infrequent basis.
* May assist in the development and execution of account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base.
* Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
* Analyzes and evaluates pricing and costing scenarios to offer most viable value proposition.
* Assists sales teams in the preparation of proposals for clients utilizing BKFS resources and tools.
* Monitors service levels and discusses with management and recommends opportunities for improving service levels, revenue and profit.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Works to achieve sales objectives.
* Listens to concerns of customers with regard to current products/services.
* Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts.
* Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive level users and maintains knowledge of all products and services utilized.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Good understanding of Black Knight products and services as well as a strong industry knowledge
* Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
* In-depth understanding of the sales process
* Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
* Requires excellent time management and organizational skills
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
* Excellent follow-up skills in all areas of sales cycle
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry level professional role. Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Has introductory knowledge of company products and services and sells lower-complexity products and/or services. May have own territory or work on a team. Typically responsible for small quota/territory. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Typically requires up to two (2) years of field sales experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjEzMDU2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
25 total views, 1 today