Full-Time Account Executive, Excel Sports
World Strides Excel programs (www.worldstrides.com/excel-sports-programs) are the sports travel experiences that WorldStrides offers. Excel takes teams around the world to challenge new opponents, boost skills and gain lifetime experiences. The primary program focus is on soccer travel to European destinations, serving youth club, high school, Olympic development and university teams through customized sports tours, tournaments and competitive play.
The Account Executive will generate new business by engaging club, school and college teams to sell the opportunity to travel and play sport internationally. The Account Executive will use their knowledge, network and experience to present the opportunity to prospective clients and will also assist with the coordination of operations and logistics for the trip after the sale is made.
Prior successful telephone sales a plus! Successful candidates will have a strong background in sales and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Strong knowledge and understanding of the youth sports landscape, particularly soccer, is essential to this role. Previous sales experience, interest in global education and a college degree are preferred. Must be able to travel and drive an automobile. Must be able to input data into a computer. Must possess strong verbal communication and presentation skills, both in person and through use of the telephone.
1. Utilize in-house and network resources to research and engage potential new customers.
2. Contact potential customers by telephone; field incoming inquiries.
a. Describe Excel International Sports and its services;
b. Recommend specific tour packages;
c. Provide clear and accurate information on tour prices and inclusions.
3. Maintain ongoing contact with prospects/clients through phone, email and in person visits.
4. Prepare and deliver player/parent presentations to promote programs and increase enrollment.
5. Work effectively with internal teams including Air, Account Management, Operations, Product Delivery, Pricing and Tour Planning.
6. Maintain accurate and up-to-date computer records and documentation on all customer data, telephone contact, price quotes and written correspondence.
7. Travel overnight as needed to visit clients and attend conventions and company sales meetings.
8. Participate in calling campaigns and other initiatives.
9. Help to service sold accounts.
WorldStrides is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyTo apply for our position in Seattle WA, please copy this wed address into your browser: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WORLDSTRIDES&cws=37&rid=1374
24 total views, 1 today