Full-Time Account Director – Local Sales
NCM is the connector between brands and movie audiences. As America’s largest cinema advertising network, and the #1 Millennial weekend network in the U.S., NCM offers broad reach and unparalleled audience engagement, presenting our Noovie pre-show on over 21,100 screens in over 1,700 theaters. NCM Digital goes beyond the big screen, reaching entertainment audiences with exclusive content and ground-breaking apps like Noovie Arcade, Fantasy Movie League, and Noovie Shuffle.
The Account Director – Local Sales’s primary responsibility is to pitch and sell NCM advertising products – OnScreen, Lobby, Online and Mobile – to business clients within their geographic territory. The Local AD delivers customized marketing solutions to targeted, engaged moviegoers through local relationships. Results are achieved by identifying key targets, cold calling, consulting, delivering proposals, closing contracts, and delivering superior customer service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Meet and exceed monthly sales budgets and goals by promoting and selling NCM’s full line of in-theater and digital advertising platforms.
• Increase revenue by generating new clients while retaining existing business, either directly through prospecting and cold calling, or through ad agencies.
• Work with the Research and Marketing groups to create compelling and effective sales presentations.
• Schedule and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to close business, selecting and pricing creative solutions to meet each client’s budget, needs and wants.
• Partner with Local Digital team to develop cross-platform opportunities that meet customer needs; grow revenue by incorporating digital advertising solutions into new and existing accounts.
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence.
• Ensure clients receive superior customer service, directing accounts from proposal through post-analysis and managing all operational issues relating to the smooth implementation of sold ad schedules.
• Assist clients with all aspects of ad creation, providing and discussing specs and timelines and ensuring that NCM Creative meets client’s expectations.
• Local sales experience with proven ability preferred, but not necessary; digital sales experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must be results oriented and a self-starter.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
• The essential functions of the position will require driving regularly to meet with clients while bearing a laptop, cell phone and all necessary presentation, premium and promotional materials. Travel will also be required to the extent as prescribed by management to necessarily carry out the duties of the position. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must have valid driver’s license, acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of current insurance and reliable personal transportation.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: Local sales experience with proven ability preferred, but not necessary; digital sales experience a plus.
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Licensure / Certification: Must have valid driver’s license, acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of current insurance and reliable personal transportation.
This job operates in an office/home office environment, and requires a minimum of 80% travel to designated area/s. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
****Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses****
How to ApplyPlease apply through this link: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/NAT1017NCM/JobBoard/5f4fba62-09ec-45c3-957c-b7c6e82cc67f/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=db78d1e1-08fb-4d06-99eb-aecf8899eeda
22 total views, 1 today