Full-Time 3D Artist
Warby Parker is on the look for a talented 3D Artist who specializes in hard surface modeling and product rendering. In this role, you’ll translate ideas into tangible, realistic 3D format (cool!). This is the perfect position for an experienced designer who has a keen eye for detail, excels at meeting deadlines, and stays organized with ease. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Senior 3D Eyewear Designer and the entire Design team throughout the creative process
- Produce 3D digital sculptures of new design constructions, including texture and lighting details
- Create beautiful designs within an ambitious timeline
- Transfer all hand sketches or 2D design illustrations into 3D format to ensure internal teams and factory partners have a very clear understanding of the proposed eyewear constructions
Who you are:
- Backed by 2+ years of experience in hard surface product modeling and rendering
- Equipped with a Bachelor’s degree in Animation and Digital media (or other similar discipline)
- A true master of Maya, Zbrush, Redshift, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A detail-oriented person who has no problem focusing in a sometimes hectic (but fun!) office
- A great communicator who takes initiative to work alongside our Senior Designer
- Knowledgeable of real time rendering and physically based rendering (PBR) texture creation
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
How to Applyhttps://grnh.se/d97e413c1us
911 total views, 0 today