Full-Time 37773 SPECIALIST, HUMAN RESOURCES LEARNING AND DESIGN
Traditional 235 work days
Salary Range: $59,355- $71,923
Essential Functions and Objectives:
Functional responsibility for assisting and coordinating the life cycle administration of a program within one or more functional areas. Supports the overall design and development of the program operating goals, objectives and protocols. Assumes the primary role in the administration, execution, maintenance, implementation, change management, and cross-functional alignment of workstreams.
The primary purpose of this position is to identify learning objectives, and design and develop engaging and effective learning experiences to enable our employees to be successful. This person will create, maintain, and deliver both business and technology learning content and training materials, with concentration in Finance and Human Resources. The role will also be responsible for updating content for system upgrades and administering the online New Employee Orientation.
– Design training programs, including: determining scope, discovery analysis, selection process, determining requirements, and needs assessment; prepares requirements and reviews current process, procedures, and standards.
– Oversees and administers day to day operations of various programs and related activities. Monitors short term work plans and schedules to track progress; identifies, analyzes and mitigates risks; creates and delivers presentations; performs analysis on program activity, collects data and presents reports to convey outcomes. Identifies process improvement, create efficiencies, and uncovers gaps. Develops resources, such as templates, forms and processes.
– Maintains close relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Administers communication strategies and plans to ensure full alignment to key decisions and program direction. Supports change initiatives; serves as the primary liaison with respect to program implementation; provides technical/professional and programmatic guidance, consultation, and support to client constituencies as appropriate.
– Conduct needs assessments and analysis, and make recommendations on learning and training objectives by incorporating best practices in adult learning theory.
– Determine project scope and level of effort for each initiative. Establish relationships and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and project stakeholders to ensure curriculum and learning objectives address the identified needs.
– Design, develop, and implement effective training curriculum and learning content using a variety of tools and across various modes including online, blended or instructor-led.
– Create and maintain user guides, job aides, e-learning or other materials associated with HR system implementations and upgrades.
– Develop, conduct, and document online learning evaluations. Monitor effectiveness of training and learning content and analyze data.
– Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
– 2+ years of proven ability and experience in web delivered formats.
– Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline 360, Moodle, TechSmith, Google Apps is preferred.
– Understanding of the Instructional Design process, particularly as it relates to ADDIE and Bloom’s Taxonomy is preferred.
– Knowledge with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Effective time management and organizational skills.
– Effective communication skills.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Effectively handle multiple demands and competing deadlines.
– The ability to take responsibility for one’s own performance.
– Work collaboratively with others on a team.
– Aptitude for variety and changing expectations and fast-paced environment.
– Bachelors or relevant work experience in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Communication Design, Human resources or related field.
– Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Our Human Resources Team is an integral part of DPS. Although we aren’t always in the schools, we’re in it for the kids. We work closely with our school leaders to ensure we’re putting great teachers in every classroom, and take great care to ensure DPS hires and retains the highest quality candidates for all roles throughout the district. We do this by incorporating our Shared Core Values—Students First, Integrity, Equity, Collaboration, Accountability and Fun – into everything we do. Additionally, we support retention of our valued team members in a variety of ways including facilitating professional development and performance management activities and designing and managing Total Rewards Programs to help Team DPS achieve health and wellness for themselves and their families. When you join us, you join a dedicated, diverse team of over one hundred professionals who come from many walks of life. One thing we all share is a deep sense of commitment to support Denver Public Schools’ vision: Every Child Succeeds.
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Susana Cordova and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to ApplyApply Here https://ltmwebprod01.dpsk12.org/ltmprod/xmlhttp/shorturl.do?key=VX
26 total views, 1 today