Full-Time 36209 – SENIOR ANALYST, ACCOUNTABILITY
ACCOUNTABILITY, RESEARCH AND EVALUATION (ARE)
235 work days
Salary Range: $62,600-$75,802
Essential Functions and Objectives:
Support school performance and accountability initiatives within Denver Public Schools (DPS) in terms of design, data gathering, analysis, and reporting.
The development, publication and communication of the annual DPS school performance framework (SPF), the primary tool used to accredit and evaluate schools in DPS.
Provide guidance and support to district leadership, network staff and school leadership regarding the development, implementation and monitoring of school performance data for school planning.
Develop reports varying in complexity for major local and state accountability systems. Fulfill internal data requests and coordinate analysis efforts and assist with the dissemination of findings.
– Collaborate with leaders of the department to ensure district leadership is well supported in all assessment data needs, putting students first when submitting or reporting student data.
– Supports the integration of the state requirements of the Unified Improvement Plans (UIPs) into schools’ strategic planning efforts.
– Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses to communicate the SPF results and accountability related policy decisions.
– Support district and school staff to further inform schools’ use of the SPF and student data to inform school performance and planning.
– Supports the development, implementation, and monitoring of school performance data for school planning. This includes the support of annual data releases, including the delivery of annual analyses (both qualitative and quantitative) to assess district progress and patterns, and intensive support to network and school staff.
– Uses appropriate software tools (e.g. spreadsheets, databases, reporting tools, and statistical packages) to conduct analyses and develop reports to inform district policies and instructional practices.
– Assists other members of the reporting team in evaluating district programs in terms of design, data gathering, quantitative and qualitative analyses, and reporting.
– Develops and presents a variety of dynamic training sessions for school staff and district leadership to inform district policies and instructional practices.
– Work closely with external contractors and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across the district, Colorado Department of Education, community leaders and others.
– Other Duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
– 3+ years of work related experience.
– Proficiency in visualizing data, as well as fluency with one or more of the following applications: Power BI, Tableau, Excel Pivot Charts, PowerPoint.
– Proficiency in accessing and manipulating data as well as fluency with one or more of the following applications: MS Access, SPSS, SAS, Stata, R, SQL.
– Valid Colorado Driver’s License, appropriate insurance coverage and acceptable driving record for the past three years.
– Ability to communicate diplomatically, persuasively, effective oral, written and presentation skills.
– Strong organizational and analytic skills and strong attention to detail.
– Outstanding facilitation and communication skills, including ability to inspire others.
– Ability to set goals, work independently and drive results.
– High degree of integrity in handling confidential information.
– Demonstrated experience managing and completing multiple projects (full life-cycle project planning and implementation.
– Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Bachelor’s degree in research methodology, evaluation, measurement, statistics.
– Master’s degree preferred.
The COO Office has a dynamic team of highly experienced people working to maintain the integrity of Denver Public Schools and the accountability of what we do as a team. We strive to meet all of the needs of our schools, Administrative buildings and constituents. The operations team encompasses Facilities, Enterprise Management, Transportation, Technology, School of Choice, Planning and Assessment, Safety and Security, Program Management, Operations Outreach and Engagement, Finance and Operations Support Services. We are the building blocks of the operations side of Denver Public Schools. We stand on our core values Integrity, Accountability, Equity, Collaboration, Fun and of course Students First. There are a lot of opportunities for anyone looking to work in an innovative, caring, and fast paced, growing entity. Come and check out Team DPS.
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Susana Cordova and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE: http://tinyurl.com/y3j2mhes
33 total views, 1 today