Full-Time 30232 – L3 DIAGNOSTIC AND ANALYTIC EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST
Facility Management – Maintenance
245 work days per year
FTE: 1.0 (Full-Time)
Salary Range: $24.79 – $30-21 (Commensurate with experience)
Essential Functions and Objectives:
The L3 Diagnostic and Analytic Equipment Specialist provides analytical and diagnostic reports for the following: motors, pumps, boilers, chillers, and variable frequency drives (VFD).The essential functions of the position include:
– Perform vibration analysis on large pumps, motors, and chillers
– Perform eddy current testing on tubes for chillers and boiler
– Perform eddy current testing for shell thickness on boilers
– Perform thermal imagery on motors
– Perform laser alignment on large pumps and motors
– Perform maintenance and install VFDs
– Provide diagnostic reports on all equipment tested
– Utilize electrical meters for measuring amps, volts, etc.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
– Valid Driver’s License, appropriate insurance coverage and acceptable driving record for the past three years
– Minimum of three years’ experience in the following areas: Vibration analysis, Eddy current testing, Thermal imagery, Laser alignment, VFDs, Basic electrical skills
– Basic electrical troubleshooting experience
– High school diploma or equivalent
Thank you for your interest in the DPS Maintenance Department. We are looking for individuals that demonstrate and share our DPS Core Values of Integrity, Equity, Accountability, Collaboration, Fun, and putting Students First. Come join the DPS team and make an impact at a great organization! DPS has become the fastest-growing large school district in Colorado and is widely recognized today as one of the best urban school systems in the country. DPS is continually reforming and growing. All this growth has its challenges and we need your help. Maintenance employees have clearly defined promotional opportunities at all levels and our supervisors will help you work toward your career goals We need great people that want to help create a safe, welcoming environment that makes an impact on student learning. If you like problem solving and working with your hands, you may be a perfect fit!
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Tom Boasberg and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to Applyhttp://tinyurl.com/ydgh2ck3
104 total views, 1 today