Full-Time 1778 Marketing Communications Traffic Coordinator
JOB TITLE: #1778 Marketing Communications Traffic Coordinator
OPEN TO: This job is open to all applicants.
LOCATION: History Center – 345 W Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102
SALARY: $23.50 hourly minimum
STATUS & HOURS: Full-time, regular (approximately 2080 annual hours) position.
BENEFITS: Eligible to participate in the State Employee Group Insurance Program and a retirement program with employer contribution. Generous vacation and sick time accruals with additional paid holidays.
DEPARTMENT: Integrated Marketing Communications
CLASSIFICATION: 08L Professional
HIRING MANAGER: Director, Marketing Communications Services
POSTING DATE: April 26, 2023
DEADLINE DATE: June 1, 2023
TO APPLY: Interested applicants must apply online at the Minnesota Historical Society’s career center at www.mnhs.org/jobs and include a resume and cover letter by the application deadline date.
DESCRIPTION: This position exists to work with the Integrated Marketing & Communications Department to manage the flow of projects and work requests (tickets) and to coordinate and organize the project management process. The coordinator also owns a portfolio of projects in support of assigned internal clients, working with the assigned account manager to deliver marketing and communications services.
SUMMARY OF WORK: 1) Support Integrated Marketing & Communications Department with coordination and management of projects, from initial project scoping through completion; 2) Support the planning, management and execution of promotional plans with internal clients; and 3) Support Marketing & Communications activities as a resource on a variety of projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related subject area or equivalent experience.
- Three years’ experience in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience in project management. Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data.
DEMONSTRATED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Project Management/Planning/Organizing Skills: including the ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, and complete a variety of work assignments. Self-starter, strong work ethic, and ability to work independently
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication. Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to remain tactful, courteous, and professional under a wide variety of circumstances; a focus on customer service.
- Teamwork: Effective teamwork and team building skills. Ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of staff and volunteers.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Ability to work under pressure to handle frequent change, delays, and/or unexpected events. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, ever-changing environment.
- Detail Oriented: High attention to detail with a focus on quality. Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and deadlines.
- Results Orientated: Drives for successful results; moves tasks and assignments towards closure.
- Problem Solving: Ability to creatively problem-solve with accuracy and thoroughness, ensuring project quality.
- Business Acumen: Gets work done efficiently through formal and informal channels; displays broad understanding of business practices and policy.
- Continuous Learning: Makes ongoing adjustments, based on ongoing feedback.
- Working knowledge of Asana (or similar project management software) and HubSpot Marketing (or similar marketing stack software)
- Working knowledge of basic design principles (file types, use-case, vernacular, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Business Suite (or MS Office) and computer and internet savvy.
Should you have questions with the application process, email hu************@mn**.org.
At MNHS, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products and services, and our community. The Minnesota Historical Society believes that an inclusive culture among our team members is critical to our success as a historical society and museum, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Minnesota Historical Society is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer.
How to ApplyApply online at www.mnhs.org/jobs with a cover letter and resume
52 total views, 1 today