Full-Time 1680 Marketing Coordinator
JOB TITLE: #1680 Marketing Coordinator
OPEN TO: This job is open to all applicants.
LOCATION: History Center – 345 W Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102
SALARY: $4,330.00 monthly minimum, commensurate with experience
STATUS & HOURS: Full-time, regular (approximately 2,088 annual hours) position.
BENEFITS: Eligible to participate in the State Employee Group Insurance Program and a retirement program with employer contribution. Generous vacation and sick time accruals with additional paid holidays.
DEPARTMENT: Integrated Marketing Communications
CLASSIFICATION: 11L Professional
HIRING MANAGER: Marketing Operations & Technology Manager
POSTING DATE: September 9, 2022
DEADLINE DATE: Open until filled
TO APPLY: Interested applicants must apply online at the Minnesota Historical Society’s career center at www.mnhs.org/jobs and include a resume and cover letter by the application deadline date.
DESCRIPTION: This position exists to support the overall MNHS marketing strategy and initiatives.
The Marketing Coordinator is a project manager and marketing generalist, responsible for delivering projects of high quality, on time and on budget through the effective management of timelines, people and resources. The Marketing Coordinator will own a portfolio of internal account assignments, working with the assigned account manager to deliver marketing and communications services to the client. This position will interact with internal teams, clients, freelancers and vendors to keep projects on track and moving forward per each project’s defined scope and marketing best practices. The Marketing Coordinator will also be a content contributor, writing copy and handling basic graphic layout and photography, as needed or assigned.
SUMMARY OF WORK: 1) Support the planning, management and execution of account work and projects related to assigned client accounts; 2) Support the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies; and 3) Create a variety of content media, including blog posts, videos, photos, print collateral, graphics, newsletter articles, and web pages.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or business OR equivalent experience.
- Three years experience in marketing or project management in an agency (e.g. ad/marketing/PR) or internal marketing department.
- Experience managing projects and working with deadlines including defining and managing the scope of marketing related projects.
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and bring innovative solutions to marketing challenges.
- Flexibility to work with an established workload and balance incoming client needs by, effectively setting, observing and re-evaluating project priorities often.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting.
- Familiarity with marketing tactics, creative development and digital technology.
- Must have the ability to lead individuals who are not direct reports.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Google Ads account management experience.
- Digital Agency experience.
- Google Analytics or other web performance analysis platform experience.
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising.
- Knowledge of SEO, organic search best practices , social media and an understanding of how all of these channels can support advertising.
- Experience with layout and design.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Experience with media buying.
- Experience and familiarity with HubSpot (or other similar marketing software).
- PC competent with experience in using Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PPT), and familiarity with design software like the Adobe Creative Suite, ( InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) or Canva, and familiar with project management software (Trello, Asana, Teamwork, Smartsheets, Basecamp, etc.).
Should you have questions with the application process, email hu************@mn**.org.
At MNHS, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products and services, and our community. The Minnesota Historical Society believes that an inclusive culture among our team members is critical to our success as a historical society and museum, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Minnesota Historical Society is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer.
How to ApplyApply online at www.mnhs.org/jobs with a cover letter and resume
145 total views, 0 today