Technical LeadArchitech – Posted by rmoffat
Want to be part of a team that drives digital transformation and has improved hundreds of enterprises across diverse industries? Everyday we help established companies realize the power of modern technologies. It’s more than just software and technology solutions - it’s the brains and ideas of people like you. Here at Architech, we're building a very special team and we want you to be a part of it. At Architech, you’re not taking on a job, you’re joining our community. And we have lots to offer. It’s all about the environment Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends. We grow when you grow We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits. Welcome to Architech.
- Build positive and productive relationships with our clients at all levels of their organizations (C-level to working level).
- Lead technical activities for new account opportunities, collaborating with our delivery primes to help prepare high value, winning proposals.
- Collaborate closely with product leaders to influence product strategy, roadmap, and process.
- Manage and document your projects within your account(s), including system architecture, delivering within target profit margin, delivery metrics, and to plan.
- Report your technical decisions to our leadership team, and strategize ways to achieve and exceed targets.
- Apply excellent communication skills, creativity, and practical knowledge to benefit our clients and Architech. Prepare architecture diagrams and other technical artifacts as required. Be accountable for resolving any escalated client issues.
- Grow and mentor a team of engineers within your account(s), including interviewing, regular 1:1s with team members, setting objectives, tracking career growth, ensuring the team is properly supported, happy, and achieving technical excellence.
- Stay current with technology advances including writing code where necessary.
- Provide technical thought leadership within your account(s) and as external audiences such as blogs and whitepapers.
- Provide outstanding service to ensure our clients love us.
- You have at least 7 years of professional software engineering experience with focus on mobile, web, and data-intensive applications.
- You have previous experience mentoring less experienced Engineers and guiding their professional growth.
- You're a problem solver who gets excited about challenging engineering puzzles.
- You’re passionate about engineering digital solutions that solves real business problems.
- You’re obsessive about quality and demonstrate this through taking a test-driven approach to creating software solutions.
- You may not be a master of but are familiar with technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Linux, Azure and AWS services.
- You're constantly learning and absorbing the rapid changes in the software engineering industry
- You approach all projects with ruthless focus on the end-user and customer.
- You understand that technology is a means to an end, and you are outcome focused.
- You’re a team player, and demonstrate this through setting your team members up for success.
- You’re pragmatic and understand that well-engineered solutions result from balancing competing concerns.
Location: TorontoOntario, Canada
- TorontoOntario, Canada
- Date Posted
- 22 May 2020
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings