Program Coordinator at Emergency Services ProgramCompassHousingAlliance – Posted by CompassHousingAlliance
ABOUT THE POSITION: The Program Coordinator provides oversight and coordinates programming for the assigned program. They directly address residents’ barriers and enable a smooth transition from homelessness or unstable housing into permanent supportive housing. The Coordinator works with Program Manager to facilitate development and expansion of services and facility through engaging with the community and building networks. Time is divided between Case Management (15%), leading shift coverage and supervising front-line staff (35%), administrative tasks (20%), and schedule management (30%). All responsibilities are conducted in a manner consistent with the spirit of the Compass mission and its philosophy of care. ABOUT THE PROGRAM: Compass Day Services includes the Client Services Office (CSO), the Hygiene Center, and the Day Services Center. The Day Center offers comfort and stability to those in need. People can seek refuge, meals, and basic services, as well as connect with housing navigation support, case management, mental health counseling, and nursing services. These services help move people toward increased stability, independence, and self-sufficiency. The Hygiene Center offers men and women experiencing homelessness a place to use the restroom, take a hot shower, and do a load of laundry. The CSO provides free mail and banking services for individuals who are housing insecure. A mailing address provides stability and the opportunity to apply for benefits, seek employment, access resources, and exercise the right to vote. Compass Day Services is a welcoming space where people can find a path out of homelessness. ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Compass Housing Alliance develops and provides essential services and affordable housing for homeless and low-income people in the greater Puget Sound region. We envision a world in which every person lives in a safe and caring community. We recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to the organization. To learn more about the agency visit www.compasshousingalliance.org. LOCATION: Pioneer Square Neighborhood (Seattle, WA) REPORTS TO: Program Manager FLSA STATUS: Exempt SCHEDULE: Weekdays (plus evenings and weekends as needed) SALARY RANGE: DOE and within Compass ranges BENEFITS INCLUDE: Unlimited Orca Transportation Pass, Medical/Prescription/Vision, Dental, $500 Health Flexible Spending Account 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) & 10 Paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field, strongly desired. Master’s degree, a plus. Or equivalent combination of work experience, certificate and/or continuing professional development or education.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a social/human service setting, desired.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in direct supervision/management of people, desired.
- Familiarity with issues of homelessness, mental illness, substance abuse, sexual assault, and/or domestic violence, required.
Location: SeattleWashington, United States
- SeattleWashington, United States
- Date Posted
- 16 Jul 2020
Program Managerbdfreeborn – Posted by bdfreeborn
• This position is responsible for managing development and or production programs and ensuring performance execution in accordance with contractual requirements. The Program Lead assumes commitment to program success and building solid business relationships with internal and external customers. Engages stakeholders to develop improvement plans and drive actions in support of customer satisfaction objectives. Conducts analysis of information and data to determine root cause and corrective action of issues impacting programmatic, operational and financial performance. This role coordinates to ensure successful delivery of program requirements and objectives, while effectively arbitrating and resolving issues associated with assigned products. Assists in development of internal strategic plans.
- Assumes commitment to program success and building solid business relationships with internal and external customers
- Engages stakeholders to develop improvement plans and drive actions in support of customer satisfaction objectives
- Manages the timely execution and administration of the programs’ contractual commitments with its customer
- Serves as the Integrated Product Team Lead (IPT) for company or customer initiatives to ensure successful delivery of program requirements and objectives
- Conducts analysis of information and data to lead IPT in root cause and corrective action solutions
- Serves as the customer advocate for meeting development and or production milestones
- Identify risks and interface with cross-functional teams to develop appropriate resolutions
- Focal point for communicating project progress status, delays and issues to stakeholders as necessary in timely manner
- Ensure demand load aligns with current customer production rates, update demand as based on market changes or customer requirements
- Contract management and monitoring of UTAS performance to terms and conditions
- Support Sr. PM and Business Development in new business pursuits and contract negotiations
- Interface with key functional departments (Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Configuration Management, and Engineering) to ensure needed stakeholder involvement is maintained
- Incorporate ACE processes and tools into daily work and process improvement activities
- Responsible for cradle to grave opportunity management to including bid and proposals for the respective programs as well as response to request for quote/proposals, bids, negotiation, sales order kick off, execution, and program closure
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience OR an Advanced degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous Program Management or Project Management role required
- Must have demonstrated the ability to strategically organize and complete projects, tasks and business objectives
- Ability to motivate
- Capable of driving issues through to completion
- Experience of leading change & process improvements
- Experienced in leading cross functional teams through project closure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and written at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong leadership abilities, interpersonal skills and teaming attitude
- Strong continuous improvement skills and customer focus
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, (SAP, Office and Visual Manufacturing)
Location: FairfieldCalifornia, United States
- FairfieldCalifornia, United States
- Date Posted
- 10 Jun 2020
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings