Survey Administrator, National Treatment Quality InitiativesshatterproofCT – Posted by shatterproofCT
ATLAS® is a web-based platform that allows the public searching for high-quality addiction treatment to locate and compare facilities. ATLAS includes trustworthy, standardized quality data on the services available and feedback on the services reported by other patients. ATLAS helps the public navigate to better quality care and supports providers in quality improvement efforts. The core mission of Shatterproof is to reverse the addiction crisis in America and to serve patients and families. ATLAS fulfills Shatterproof’s goal of leveraging quality measures to increase transparency in and encourage improvements to addiction treatment. It is based upon Shatterproof’s National Principles of Care© and stems from the work of the Shatterproof Substance Use Disorder Treatment Task Force. ATLAS collects facility-level data from multiple, validated sources. Data from these sources is displayed in public-facing dashboards that allow for easy comparison between facilities. Moreover, ATLAS promotes quality improvement by offering password-protected portals for facilities, payers, and states to view and use the data to drive quality improvement and innovations in the field. ATLAS is currently live in six states (DE, LA, MA, NC, NY, WV), and will be expanding to additional states in 2021. Shatterproof works closely with many addiction treatment stakeholders, including provider and medical organizations, payers, and recovery advocates, to ensure a successful and collaborative implementation. ATLAS is an initiative overseen by the National Treatment Quality Initiatives Team, composed of operational, research, and state engagement staff, who work in NYC or remotely. The Position The National Treatment Quality Initiatives Team at Shatterproof seeks an experienced Survey Administrator to support on the collection, management, and analyses of data gathered from addiction treatment facilities to assess their quality of care. The ATLAS Treatment Facility Survey has been developed and piloted in Phase 1 but will need to be updated and managed in a new survey system for Phase 2. The data system will need to support longitudinal data tracking and analyses. The Survey Administrator will provide expertise on refining and implementing the survey to maximize both response rates and rigor and will support in piloting, collecting, cleaning, and analyzing the data and ensuring the data can be used to update the TreatmentATLAS.org platform. The Survey Administrator may also work to add and test new quality measures for Shatterproof in ATLAS or make decisions in conjunction with the National Treatment Quality Initiatives team to retire measures. In addition to the Treatment Facility Survey, the Survey Administrator will support on the Patient Experience Survey as needed. This position will work collaboratively with a data analytics contractor and will be supervised by the Director of National Treatment Quality Initiatives. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the National Treatment Quality Initiatives team members and external researchers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys to inform ATLAS in Phase 2, including changes to survey methods and implementation.
- Research and consult with addiction treatment providers and other stakeholders to identify survey needs and any specific requirements, such as special samples.
- Build survey tool to ensure output can be tracked longitudinally with existing data.
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, online surveys, focus groups, literature reviews, and file reviews.
- Support, plan, and coordinate operations for multiple data collection periods.
- Determine and document details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, the design of survey instruments and materials, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
- Clean and validate collected survey data.
- Transform and prepare data for loading into a SQL tables, in concert with website and data analytics contractors.
- Monitor and evaluate survey progress and performance, using sample disposition reports and response rate calculations, ability to work with the team to advise and implement strategies to increase participation rate.
- Prepare and present visualizations, summaries, analyses, and publications of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results. Aid in data-driven storytelling as appropriate.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, and/or case studies, using statistical software programs.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in survey administration
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, public health, mathematics, or related field is required, Master’s degree in related field is preferred
- Experience developing and implementing surveys, preferably in the healthcare space, including knowledge of survey tools and software
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare quality improvement initiatives, such as quality measure development, rating systems, and analyses
- Experience in data validation procedures
- Ability to load, query, manipulate, and extract data from SQL
- Ability to utilize statistical software to analyze data
- Ability to balance multiple complex workstreams and to adapt in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and manage requirements needed to deliver expected work products, such as software requirements and man hours.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau or Power BI is a bonus
- Some knowledge of website development is helpful but not required
- Revolutionizing the treatment system. We are transforming the healthcare delivery system so that every person facing addiction has access to quality care and treatment based on science.
- Breaking down addiction-related stigmas. Addiction is a treatable disease, not a weakness. By changing people’s attitudes and behaviors, we’re reducing the shame in order to encourage patients to seeking life- saving treatment, and providing reassurance, compassion, and support for a full and fulfilling life.
- Supporting and empowering our communities. We are providing science-based educational resources that aid in the prevention, treatment and recovery of addiction, while building hope, confidence and resiliency within families and communities, and advocating for life-saving policies.
- Date Posted
- 20 Nov 2020
Engineer/Technician Position at the Schatz Energy Research CenterSchatzCenter – Posted by SchatzCenter
- ArcataCalifornia, United States
- Date Posted
- 11 Dec 2019
Director of Web Development – Office of Marketing Communications OMCUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES) – Posted by laurenq75
- UrbanaIllinois, United States
- Date Posted
- 6 Aug 2019
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings